Please call Marc for
more information on

01983 215005

or contact us here

Shared Ownership

Key Features

  • Brand New Luxury Development 
  • First Floor Apartment
  • Balcony 
  • Lift To All Floors
  • Security Entry System 
  • Allocated Parking (limited availability)
  • Guest Suite Available 
  • Luxurious Communal Lounge with Terrace

Tenure: Leasehold

SHARED OWNERSHIP FOR PRINCESS COURT

You only need to pay 75% of the market value to buy and move into your apartment and pay a low rent on the remaining 25% equity. You can buy more at a later date if you wish. We will happily send you a more detailed fact sheet upon request. Please see example below.

Example for Apartment 7: The open market value of this particular apartment is £186,667 you only need pay £140,000. You then pay a rent at 0.5% per annum of the balance of £46,667 which equates to just £4.48 per week.

DESCRIPTION

A brand new luxury development of 39 spacious one and two bedroom apartments for over 55's, situated in a highly convenient location close to the Town Centre, Medical Centre, Waitrose and transport links to the mainland.

Each spacious apartment can enjoy the benefits of a Magnet fitted kitchen with an induction hob and Whirlpool appliances, a generous storage space and a private balcony; with the added luxury in most of the apartments of an en-suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. With a selection of outlooks to choose from, whether it's a busy townscape or spectacular Solent views that you are looking for, Princess Court has something to offer you.

Princess Court owners have the exclusive use of the Communal Britannia Lounge, a luxurious living space with comfortable seating areas situated on the third floor with excellent views across East Cowes. The Britannia Lounge benefits from a sizeable south facing terrace, offering the perfect area to enjoy the beautiful sunsets and socialise with other owners.


Call Marc today on 01983 215005 to find out more

Please Note

These plans are for guidance only and are not definitive or intended to form part of any contract or warranty and can be subject to change. Measurements are approximate and may have been scaled from the plans and should not be relied upon for any purpose. Purchasers are advised to contact the selling agents to verify any matters of particular concern.